Our Lead Attorney
Mitchell A. Robinson, lead attorney of the Law Offices of Mitchell A. Robinson, P.A., is focused solely on defending clients from criminal charges.
At our law firm, we emphasize exceptional client service, always returning client calls, keeping our clients informed of their cases and working with our clients to get the best results possible.
Do not wait. With pre-charge representation, we can help you even before formal charges have been issued. No matter how bad your case appears, attorney Mitchell A. Robinson has the experience and skill to help you improve your situation.
Advantages attorney Robinson brings to every criminal defense:
- Nearly 30 years of experience as a lawyer, focused exclusively on criminal defense matters
- State and federal trial experience in courts throughout the nation, including California, Arizona, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Virginia, Texas, Colorado and Minnesota
- Experience dealing with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the FBI, the U.S. Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- An impressive record of successful case results
- Commitment to each client to personally obtain the best results possible
Call our Minneapolis law firm office at 612-360-2839 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Attorney Robinson will meet with you and discuss the entire process, including our efficient flat-fee arrangement.